Much more than just a cooking class, Thai Spice offers a rich and interactive immersion in Thailand’s world famous gastronomy, renowned for its artistry and unique four flavours balance of salty, sweet, spicy and pungent.
Enjoy the culinary programm that include local market and temple merit making experiences, as well as a dessert demonstration by a local vendor then return to the resort and learn about Thai cuisine’s cultural significance and health benefits, indigenous ingredients and cooking equipment, as well as convenient replacements to use at home. Choose from a menu of authentic regional recipes from across Thailand. Cook your favourites in a step by step class at Olivio restaurant.
Leave with wonderful memories and impressive new skill to entertain family and friends back home.
Two packages are available:
Basil Package Program
|12:30pm||Welcome with Local Welcome drink and cold towel, the class will begin at Olivio restaurant with an introduction to the origin of the Thai kitchen, local cuisine, and ingredients|
|12:45pm||Time to put the theory into practice|
|01:30pm||Table setting and Thai leaf folding with your food and beverage attendant|
THB 1,600+ per person
- - The local welcome drink
- - Recipes of all menu
- - A Thai Spice certificate
- - Apron and chef’s hat
- - Lunch
The price is subject to 7% government tax.
Payment and cancellation policy
- · A 50% deposit charge of cooking class is required upon confirmation of the booking.
- · Remaining balance amount must be paid on the day of the event.
- · A cancellation notice must be served at least 24 hours before the event date.
- · If cancellation is less than 24 hours, this deposit will be non-refundable.
For reservations or more information, please call +66(0) 77 332 950-7, Mobile :+66 (0) 81 751 6073
or E-mail : [email protected]